First: The review function in PP works all right, except that I wish the text box for entering comments could be bigger. Viewing three lines at a time is not very much when commenting large documents.
Secondly: I would like to see an expanded review function in PP where it is possible to perform a "red line review" of PDF files:
1. Documents in PDF format sent for review to a number of people (as per today).
2. Each reviewer enters their comments directly into the PDF file (instead of using the text box bubbles like today). A tool must be developed which has the review functions like Adobe Acrobat.
3. Each reviewer signs off for completed review (like today).
4. The person who issued the document for review or an administrator, then performs a consolidation of the comments. This means to go over all the comments from the various reviewers making sure that there are no contradictions and that all the comments are relevant. "The consolidator" must be able to overrule other comments and mark them as accepted for implementation or rejected.
5. Once the comments are consolidated, the review can be closed with all accepted comments incorporated into the PDF file. Rejected comments shall be tracable in the system, but not included in the PDF-file.